Thursday, June 6, 2013

post-fcy ramblings and gratitude

So before FCYPAA I quit my job. that one i hated that was killing me slowly. i figured i'd take some time off, spend time with my little, take that math class i'd failed 5 times previously. i have a solid B in math. that's a good thing. the bad part is that i don't yet have a job lined up and that class is over in two weeks. my car payment is due on July 1. I need $300 to pay it. my cc's are maxed out, bank accounts have not even a penny in them. okay God, I'm trusting you.

to say i'm not absolutely paralyzed with fear would be the understatement of the century. it's shaking my faith. on the surface. deep down in my heart i know God's got me, but i'm feeling doubts.

my sponsor asked this "what meetings are you going to? what are you praying for? hows that gratitude list looking?"

my answer "none, nothing, don't have one."  essentially i'm not even in AA right now.

now that fcypaa is over i'm ready to get back in it. i've planned what meetings i'm going to for the rest of the week. and i'm looking forward to going to them. i have more interviews set up. i'm gonna be okay i think.

okay time for math class
 the end

xo b

No comments:

Post a Comment